Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cali comes to Texas...and LOVED it!


We are pretty darn FABULOUS don't you think?! :)




Have you ever met someone over the internet, and felt like they were just "meant" to be in your life? Like you knew them, even though you didn't? Well, if you have, 6 months ago, I would have called you "odd." That is until I met Shea. Shea is...well, there are no words for Shea. She and I have become so close, that I am not sure what I did before her. Kinsley started modeling for her about 6 months ago. She owns a boutique called Stinkin Cute Designs. Her work is truly AMAZING. I am obsessed with personalized clothing, and she keeps Kinsley stocked with all my loves. If you are unaware of her, you HAVE to go to www.stinkincutedesigns.com! It could change your life!

Anyway...So Shea came to Texas this past weekend. She and another one of my friends, Paige Walker(who, I also am unsure what I did before her)planned a photoshoot together. It was PERFECT. The whole weekend was awesome, and went by way to fast. We went to Joe T's for dinner Saturday night. FABULOUS! I think I may have her convinced that she can't live Joe T's, and she needs to move. I was sad when she left, but I know we will see each other again. Super soon!

2 comments:

  1. You my friend. Are more than a friend to me. You bless my life in so many ways, give me unspeakable JOY. And I am thankful that my Jesus loves me that much to bless me with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I did before you. It's so weird that we haven't known each other for that long, yet it seems like we've been friends since like first grade. Loves!!

    ReplyDelete